18 October 2012

Breaking the Silence

76 days came and I went. December 6, 2011 happened.

And the need to be silent went away.

I didn't come back. Months slid by and the silence continued. 210+ days of unneeded silence. Many probably have archived or R.I.P.ed this blog by now. Because it's been years since it had any content worth reading about.

I have drafts that I started during the time I was being censored (for legal purposes). I have things I want to say. I have some explaining to do about legal things.

Then today happened.

I came back to blogging. I didn't mean to. It wasn't my intention. But things were set in motion that affected me in a profound way...

And I needed a place to write about it. So I came here. For 3 hours, I just let my fingers fly and the emotions pour out. I wrote something that to me is deeply profound and moving. I will post that blog as soon as I have clearance that I'm not violating any confidentiality clauses.

Suffice it to say - Hidden has returned.

Did you miss me? :)

1 comment:

Bravone said...

Yes! You were missed.